Monday, August 18, 2008

Yes! Mii Outfit B!


Yes! Mii Outfit B!



So I am an avid Mario Kart Wii fan. In order to get the really cute outfit for my Mii character, I had to unlock the fast staff ghosts on all 32 courses. Well I finally did this afternoon! The results: Yatta!
http://earthlydelight.wordpress.com/2008/08/02/yes-mii-outfit-b/

GameCube is Still Alive



For everyone who thought that the GameCube was dead, check this out. According to Kotaku, from April through June 2008 Nintendo sold 40,000 new GameCubes in the US. 40,000!!! Considering that most people arent even aware of the fact that Nintendo still actually makes the GameCube, this is an amazing number. With all the publicity going to the Wii, I didnt even think that anybody would even consider buying a GameCube. I guess with the low price (only $92.99 for the platinum GameCube at Amazon
http://www.dischq.com/gamecube-is-still-alive/


More:


  1. video games
  2. arcade games
  3. video games
  4. pc games

No comments: